Time & Location
Mar 12, 2023, 11:50 PM – Dec 31, 2023, 11:50 PM
About the Event
The Art of Printing Art
This is a recording approximately two hours and eleven minutes long from a LIVEstream workshop.
Your purchase includes a link to access the recording. You will also receive access to a download of
a handout for your reference for this workshop.
Making art to sell is a satisfying way to earn your living or as a side gig for extra money in your pocket. One of the most lucrative ways artists grow their sales is through the reproduction of original art. Art prints, greeting cards and even journals are effective ways artists use their original artworks to create new revenue streams. Art reproductions also provide a simple approach to creating a variety of price points and size options for your customer.
In this workshop you will learn :
- Capturing the image (scanning and photography)
- Processing the image (editing)
- Printing the image - home printing vs. print production services
- Printing Supplies for home printing
- Packaging and Presentation
- Where to sell ?
- Super quick primer on marketing art prints
The Art of Art Printing
The Art of Art Printing Workshop (recorded)