ReNewal through Art
Time & Location
About the Event
Stay home. Avoid gatherings. Wear your mask. Stay well
Never before in our lifetime have we had such a challenging winter to push through. Taking care of ourselves in all the ways is more vital than ever. Join me for four hours in a time of creativity and self-care with journaling, collage and watercolor art making. I will guide you with journal prompts designed to help you fuel your resiliance.
With collage we will provoke our creative playfulness. This class will also feature a focused time on watercolor painting where I will lead you in basic techniques to guide you into the restorative flow of watercolor art.
Limited to 10 students, this class is meant to be intimate where together we cultivate a creative community for our afternoon. our time will include a short period for a Virtual Potluck. Prepare a meal or your favorite snack to have ready for yourself and to *share* with the group. This will be a soul lifter!
- journal or notebook
- fave pen
- cardboard, canvas or paper (for making your collage)
- various papers for collage (magazines, old maps, sheet music, scrapbooking paper, wrapping paper, etc....)
- Mod Podge, glue or Gel Medium for collage
- Optional for collage - markers, rubber stamps, gel pens, charcoal pencil, glitter..... get as crazy as you like!
- Paint brush (as a glue applicator)
- Watercolor palette
- Watercolor paper, Coldpress 140 pounds (easy to find at art and craft stores or Amazon)
- Paint brush(es) for watercolor
- CREATIVE CURIOSITY!!!
ReNewal Through Art Schedule
- Sold OutReNewal Through Art$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0