ONLINE Mixed-media Collage with Photos
Time & Location
About the Event
This mixed-media collage workshop is great for making art to showcase personal photos. I show you how to *artify* your photos to make a truly unique and meaningful personal artwork.
Note that this is a LIVE ZOOM workshop with no recording. It is in Real Time with students Zooming in from all over while I lead LIVE from my art studio in Vancouver, Washington. Come in your jammies if you like !
Here is a run-down of our start-time by Time Zone in the United States :
- 10am Alaska TIme
- 11am Pacific Time
- 12:00 MTN Time
- 1:00p Central Time
- 2:00p Eastern Time
Supply List posted below. Please be ready for the class and keep an eye out for email reminders for the Zoom link.
PRO TIP ::: If you have not used Zoom before, it is easy ! Go to www.zoom.com and set up your account. You can practice with Zoom before the class to get comfortable with it.
I look forward to helping you get your art on !
- Photos : a 4x6 and/or 5x7 preferably on mat photo paper or printer paper. Glossy photos do not work as well
- 8x10 or larger canvas panel OR a sturdy piece of cardboard or mixed-media paper (cardstock is ok, too)
- Collage papers (a variety is great like magazine clips, old maps, sheet music, wrapping paper, book pages, receipts, tags, etc....
- Gel Medium (or Mod Podge or Glue for collaging) You can find Speedball Gel Medium on Amazon which is the product I recommend to my students
- Acrylic Paint - at least 3 colors including one neutral such as white, beige or gray.
- Paint brush (used to apply gel medium)
- Palette knife (or old gift card or business card. Used to spread paint)
- Spray bottle
- Paper Towels
- OPTIONAL - rubber stamps, stencils, gel pens, markers, pencil,
- NOT OPTIONAL : Creative Curiosity and Playfulness !!!!!
- Mixed-media Collage with Photo$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0